skip to main | skip to sidebar

The Serious Golfer's Handbook

My opinions on fact and fallacy related to golf.

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Yesterday...

It was windy, still some patches of snow on the ground, but I did the experiment. I played with the persimmon driver and 3-wood and just as I said, it was easier to control, and keep down into the headwinds and crosswinds, and I don't think I lost a single yard on the best hits.
So, I'll keep them in for the nonce.
Posted by Parshutr at 6:22 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

My Blog List

  • Rex Parker Does the NYT Crossword Puzzle
    Hip-hop's birthplace, colloquially / SAT 10-10-26 / 1980s chart-topping band with a semi-duplicative name / Peak overlooking the Grindelwald Valley / Animated character with a signature quiff hairstyle / Danny who was UNICEF's first goodwill ambassador / Natives call it Muncibeddu, meaning "mountain of mountains" / Neighbor of Francia
    14 hours ago

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (8)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2009 (65)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (9)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ▼  April (11)
      • Too much practice
      • A reminder
      • Hybrids -- last chance
      • New driver!
      • On the count of seven
      • A word to the young from the other side of youth
      • The past weekend
      • Yesterday...
      • Explanation of the loft x directional accuracy rel...
      • Woods in the wind
      • The new season begins.
    • ►  March (9)
    • ►  February (8)
    • ►  January (11)